Are you in need of wisdom tooth removal? While this procedure is extremely beneficial to the future of your oral health, most patients do not look forward to the procedure. As your oral surgeon in Melbourne, FL, we’re here to tell you there is a silver lining to every cloud! Following the procedure, you should restrict your normal activities until you feel comfortable. So what’s there to do when recovering from wisdom tooth removal? The following are just a few of our favorite non-strenuous activities for post-procedure:
- Watch classic movies or cherished television shows you haven’t seen in a while.
- Get to know a new band or singer and listen to their entire album.
- Catch up on your sleep. You’re busy all the time. Take a day or two to let your body rest.
- Play cards. Whether you have a group of friends to help you recover, or you’re going it alone, there are plenty of card games that will pass the time.
- Complete Sudoku and crossword puzzles to help keep your brain on its toes.
- Play video games. Whether you’re a regular gamer or you haven’t picked up the controller in a while, your favorite game is waiting.
We hope that you are able to enjoy a few hours of peace following your wisdom tooth removal. Contact your oral surgeon in Melbourne, FL today to schedule your procedure.