Jaw Surgery Ensures That Teeth Meet Correctly And Function Properly
If you have problems with your jaw then Jaw Surgery in Melbourne, Florida may be just the procedure to fix your problem. Some of the conditions that may indicate the need for corrective jaw surgery are:
- Difficulty chewing, or biting food
- Chronic jaw or jaw joint (TMJ) pain and headache
- Open bite (space between the upper and lower teeth when the mouth is closed)
- Unbalanced facial appearance from the front, or side
- Protruding jaw
- Inability to make the lips meet without straining
Dr. Sedaros uses modern computer techniques and three-dimensional models to show you exactly how your surgery will be approached. Using comprehensive facial x-rays and computer video imaging, we can show you how your bite will be improved and even give you an idea of how you’ll look after surgery. This helps you understand the surgical process and the extent of the treatment prescribed. Our goal is to help you understand the benefits of orthognathic surgery.
Our staff at Sedaros Oral Facial Surgery & Dental Implants is available to address any of your concerns about jaw surgery or any other oral facial surgery procedures, so call our office today at (321) 610-7868 to schedule an appointment.